- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
15 Full Industry Training Scholarships at South Metropolitan TAFE in Australia, 2018
Scholarships: South Metropolitan TAFE, in partnership with APPEA, is offering 15 full scholarships which cover the cost of tuition and personal protective equipment. Scholarship recipients will have the unique opportunity to pursue a career in the oil and gas, mining or engineering industries.
Host College/University: South Metropolitan TAFE is a Technical and Further Education institution based in Fremantle, Western Australia. More than 140 careers are offered through a wide range of courses catering to different industry training areas.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to pursue industry training programme.
Field of Study: Scholarship recipients will have the unique opportunity to pursue a career in the oil and gas, mining or engineering industries.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships cover the cost of tuition and personal protective equipment.
Nationalities: Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply. There are 15 scholarships available. Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria: Students coming from regional areas may also be eligible for extra assistance.
Applying procedure Instructions: Please send your application by post.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 1, 2018