The DAAD and the Research Training Group “Integrity and Collaboration in Dynamic Sensor Networks” jointly inviting applications for 2 full Scholarships for Doctoral Researchers in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geoinformatics, Filtering techniques. This scholarship is available for international students.
Shaping the Future with Knowledge – as one of the nine leading Institutes of Technology in Germany, Leibniz University is aware of its responsibility in seeking sustainable, peaceful and responsible solutions to the key issues of tomorrow. Our expertise for this stems from the broad spectrum of subjects, ranging from engineering and natural sciences to architecture and environmental planning, from law and economics to social sciences and humanities.
In order to be eligible applicants must have very good command of the English language and a passion for learning German are required.
Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral research programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geo-informatics, Filtering techniques.
Successful applicants will be offered a full doctoral scholarship, financed by the GSSP programme of the DAAD. The monthly grant will be 1.200 EUR plus travel support, insurances, study and research allowances and if necessary rent or family allowances.
- This scholarship is available for international students.
- Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
Leibniz University is looking for highly motivated international candidates with an outstanding M.Sc. degree in geodesy and geoinformatics, information technology, computer science, applied mathematics, robotics, or a related discipline. Furthermore, the ability for interdisciplinary and independent work as well as a very good command of the English language and a passion for learning German are required.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must have very good command of the English language and a passion for learning German are required.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please send your application in German or English language in electronic form (PDF) until October 5th, 2018 to the following address: icsens-at-ife.uni-hannover.de.
Required Documents are:
- Full academic record (certificates, transcript of record of B.Sc. and M.Sc. or equivalent in English or German language),
- Two letters of recommendation from your home institutes (official template of DAAD),
- A research statement (one page) indicating your specific interest in the RTG, highlighting your personal interest and strengths for a specific PhD topic, as well as initial research ideas concerning this topic (please refer to the project number in your statement).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 5, 2018.