Scholarships: Each year the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences awards more than 200 scholarships totaling more than $500,000.
Host College/University: The Utah State University is a public doctorate-granting university in Logan, Utah, United States. The coeducational, space-grant, land-grant, research university is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered at the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.
Scholarship Award: Each year the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences awards more than 200 scholarships totaling more than $500,000.
Number of Scholarships: More than 200 scholarships are available. Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
Nationalities: International students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students are strongly encouraged to apply for financial aid before seeking scholarships as several scholarships are based on financial eligibility. About 1/3 of CAAS scholarships are considered “needs based” and students must submit their “Expected Family Contribution” from FAFSA when completing the CAAS scholarship application in order to be considered for “needs based” scholarships.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Applying procedure Instructions: Application Checklist – to do each year you wish to receive aid:
- Complete the FAFSA online.
FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The USU school code for the FAFSA is 003677. You will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) – by email if you provide an email address. Please review this report for any processing problems. You must re-apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) each academic year that you want assistance.
– Here’s a hand-out for setting up the new FSA ID that replaces the PIN.
Paper applications are also available through the Financial Aid Office, but applying through the mail is much slower and more prone to error and delay.
- Complete other requirements.
If you are selected for verification (a routine review of your FAFSA), you will be notified by email. You will need to complete one or more verification forms and submit copies of your federal taxes (if you filed.) Once verification is complete, we will submit any necessary FAFSA corrections before awarding you. If you are eligible for the aid you requested, we will send you a financial aid offer notice by email.
- Review and accept your awards.
Once you receive your financial aid notice, log into MyUSUto review and accept your aid. Please review the terms and conditions of financial aid before you accept your aid offer. If you are accepting a student loan, be sure you have completed the additional steps noted below.
Scholarships Official Web Links: Apply online.
Scholarship Deadline: January 31, 2018