- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
2018, Academic Education Programs Scholarships for Developing Countries in China
The Academic Education Programs sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China is offering scholarships for developing countries. Scholarships are offered for one-year and two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs.
The programme is designed to foster high-caliber business officials and managerial personnel for the recipient countries, which was launched in 2008 to offer one-year and two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs.
The Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China, is an Cabinet-level executive agency of the State Council of China.
Scholarships are available for pursuing one-year and two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China will provide “Chinese Government Scholarships” to admitted students from developing countries. These scholarships cover both tuition and living expenses. They also include a round-trip international airfare for all the students, and a maximum of 2 round-trip international airfares for home visits applicable only to doctoral students (one time per year set at the end of an academic year). In terms of living expenses, it is 3000RMB/month for the master program. There is also a settlement allowance of 3000RMB/person. The Chinese Ministry of Commerce will only provide financial aid during the one academic year. Students who delay the graduation would not get continued financial aid.
- Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 29, 2018.