- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
2018 Joint Research Scholarship Program for EU Citizens in Hungary
Applications are invited for Joint Research Program By Eötvös Loránd University and MSD Hungary. The scholarship is available for EU citizens.
The Eötvös Loránd University is internationally recognized and its programs are accredited by the Hungarian Accreditation Board. The diplomas issued by Eötvös Loránd University are acknowledged worldwide, and its course credits are transferable in all countries in the European Union.
Scholarship is available to pursue research.
Field of Study:
The Joint research project in the disease area of lung cancer, in the field of health economics and outcome research (HEOR). Additional therapeutic areas may be added to ensure the objective of talent development, i.e. to cover and improve a broad spectrum of HEOR skills of the Researcher. HEOR skills to improve and tasks to carry out during the program can include but not limited to:
- Investigation of the disease area (e.g. unmet need, patient mapping, practice pattern)
- The burden of illness study
- Literature review
- Outcome research study design/protocol development
- Disease modelling
- Economic modelling
- Statistical analysis (data collection/mining, meta-analysis, etc.)
- Writing/presenting scientific abstract, manuscript
Scholarship of value 360,000 HUF (app. 1,150 EUR, net) per month will be awarded.
Scholarship is available for EU citizens.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Scholarship is available for EU citizens.
- One position is available.
- Scholarship can be taken inBudapest, Hungary.
MS/MPH/PhD/ScD/DrPH in health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacoeconomics, statistics, health services research, or a related area.
– Full-time availability for the Project Term, in accordance with usual working hours
– EU citizenship
– Bearing the following skills:
- Analytical as well as problem-solving skills
- Time management, planning & organizing
- Cultural awareness
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Visual Basic is an advantage) and in SAS or SPSS or another equivalent statistical package.
English Language Requirements:
Fluency in written and oral English; excellent communication & presentation skills.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit the CV, motivation letter, proof of language, a copy of diplomas.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 15, 2018.