- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
2018, Women in Engineering Scholarship at Queensland University of Technology in Australia
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering for future undergraduate students who want to study engineering. It will provide a scholarship valued at $6,000, paid over two years.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of science at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
The QUT is committed to growing the number of graduating female engineers and to fostering the view of engineering as a career of choice for women. The Women in Engineering scholarship will help build a cohort of female future leaders in engineering professions.
Scholarships are available to pursue a bachelors degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study in Science.
Up to $6,000, paid over two years in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- The scholarship is available for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia and New Zealand.
- Identify as being female.
- Be graduating Year 12, or have had no more than 1 gap year since graduating high school and must be starting university undergraduate degree for the first time.
- Be enrolling in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) (EN01) course or an Engineering double degree course at QUT.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 16, 2018.