The Ghent University is offering PhD scholarship for Bachelor of Laws (includes both Graduate Entry and Undergraduate Entry programs) for students of Canada to study in Australia. This scholarship is available to the citizen of a Belgium only.
The scholarship consists of developing a Multiscale Modelling framework.
The Ghent University is a public research university located in Ghent, Belgium. It was established in 1817 by King William I of the Netherlands. After the Belgian revolution of 1830, the newly formed Belgian state began to administer the university.
Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Computational Tribology at Griffith University.
- The scholarship is available to students of Belgium only.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium.
- You hold a Master degree in Mechanical, Physical or Chemical engineering.
- You have a strong motivation for conducting scientific research at a high level.
- You possess good analytical and technical skills
- You are interested in computational mathematics and Advanced Scientific Computing.
- Experience with programming in C++, Matlab or equivalent is an advantage.
- You have knowledge and experience with Molecular Dynamics (LAMMPS)
- Experience with Computational Fluid Dynamics is an asset.
- You take responsibility for the development of your project in a well-structured, thorough way, and you’re able to solve problems independently. You display creativity in solving problems, generating ideas or finding new ways of working.
- You have an open personality and willing to contribute to the team and participate in didactic projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both orally and written. Knowledge of Dutch is certainly an asset.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To apply, please complete the application form and send it in pdf format before November 1st 2018. Your application will be taken into consideration on condition that all fields in the application form are completed properly.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 01, 2018.