- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
30 Engineering International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019
The new UC College of Engineering International Scholarship is now available to study undergraduate degree programme. Up to 30 scholarships are available for full-fee-paying international students.
This scholarship recognises top international scholars and supports them to study towards an undergraduate Engineering degree at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand.
The University of Canterbury will give you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. The University of Canterbury is a prestigious destination that is ranked in the world’s top 250 universities. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Engineering.
Scholarships of value $15,000 per annum will be awarded.
- This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
- Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicants may not be:
a. Citizens of New Zealand or Australia; or
b. Permanent Residents of Australia; or
c. Holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
Applicants must have completed a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme before the closing date for applications for the scholarship. By 1 March or by 15 August as applicable, an applicant must have applied to the University for admission to the BE(Hons) programme.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
There are two application deadlines: August 15, 2018, and March 1, 2019.