Scholarships: The Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships for International Students is now accepting applications for full-time MSc programmes. Up to 30 scholarships worth £7000 are available.
Host College/University: The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1948, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the John Anderson campus of the University; it offers courses for business education and management development.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and tourism, Economics, Business, Accounting and Finance, Management Science, Strategy and organization, Management, Human resource management, Marketing.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 scholarships are available.
Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth £7000 are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria: The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course.
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee.
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students.
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events.
- Retaining alumni communication post-MSc completion.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions: Candidates for all our Full-Time MSc programmes will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: May 1, 2018