- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
34th Cycle PhD Scholarship Programs in Italy, 2018-2019
The University of Naples Federico II is delighted to offer 34th cycle PhD Scholarship Programs for the academic year 2018/2019. Scholarships are awarded to Non-Italian students.
The aim of the scholarship is providing financial help to Non-Italian students.
The University of Naples Federico II is a university located in Naples, Italy. Founded in 1224, it is the oldest public non-religious university in the world and is now organized into 13 faculties. It was Europe’s first university dedicated to training secular administrative staff, and one of the oldest academic institutions in continuous operation.
Scholarships are available to pursue the PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
The annual scholarship amounts to 15.343,28 Euros, including social welfare charges. The grant covers the entire time duration of the doctorate program. The instalments will be credited monthly, by postponed payments. PhD students with a personal income exceeding 15.343,28 Euros (counted out the scholarship itself) cannot be the recipients of the grant.
The amount of the scholarship is increased, to a maximum extent of 50%, for periods the PhD student spends abroad, for no more than 18 months.
This increase will be not supplied for periods the PhD student will spend in her/his own Country, or in the Country in which she/he has the residence.
Scholarships are awarded to Non-Italian students. Scholarship can be taken in Italy.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To apply to the above research-doctorate Programs candidates (with no restriction about age and citizenship) should have obtained one of the following degrees:
– Master degree, according to the Italian Ministerial Decree Nr. 509/1999 and its subsequent modifications and integrations (“laurea specialistica” or “laurea Magistrale”);
– Academic degree, according to the Italian previous academic system (“laurea”), where the legal course lasted for at least four years;
– An equivalent degree obtained from a foreign university.
Candidates who will obtain their degree by October 31, 2018, may apply too. In such a case, applicants will be admitted conditionally, and they have to deliver a provisional degree certificate to the University of Naples Federico II, by November 9, 2018. The equivalence of the degree of the candidates graduated abroad will be ascertained on the basis of the documents attached by the candidate to the application form. This requirement is not needed if the degree has been already declared equivalent to an Italian academic degree by virtue of agreements between Italy and the foreign Country where the degree was obtained.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applicants are required to deliver their undersigned form, together with the CV, qualifications and related documents
Candidates, which are not resident in Italy, and do not possess Italian citizenship, are allowed to send all their documents by e-mail (of course, both the undersigned application form, the CV and the other documents must be previously scanned and converted in .pdf files). In addition, the mail object must mention the name of the PhD course that you wish to apply for.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2018.