- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
60 La Trobe Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships in Australia, 2018
The new La Trobe Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship is now available for future undergraduates to study in Australia. Up to 60 scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
The aim of the undergraduate scholarship is to motivate the students for their education and provide them supporting fees.
The La Trobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. La Trobe is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities.
Scholarships are available for high-achieving Year 12 students to study an undergraduate degree programme.
Field of Study:
The scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest ATAR in the following undergraduate course areas:
- Arts, Social Sciences and Communications
- Business and Commerce
- Teaching and Education
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology and Engineering
- Law and Criminology
- Science and Psychology
The scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 4 years and $20,000, no extensions will be granted.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Up to 60 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2018
- Achieve a minimum ATAR or IB equivalent of 80 to be considered
- List La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Year 12 ATAR or IB result
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
There is no application process for this scholarship.
- All eligible students who list La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference will be automatically considered.
- Offers will be made via email from mid-December and throughout January and February.
- The Terms and Conditions of the scholarship will be clearly stated in the offer email.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 27, 2018.