The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is offering DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club Undergraduate and Postgraduate Bursaries for domestic and international students.
The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a public not-for-profit university funded by the Australian Government. A critical part of your studies at ACU, the Core invites you to reflect on ways we can change the world by applying the principles of Catholic Social Thought to the challenges of today – principles such as the common good, dignity of the human person, solidarity with others, and stewardship of the earth.
Bursaries are available to study undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
The bursary is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum. There are ten bursaries available.
- Bursaries are available for domestic and international students.
- There are ten undergraduate bursaries available and one postgraduate bursary is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Campus: North Sydney or Strathfield
- Year level: any
- Demonstrated financial hardship
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining the hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education, and how your degree will change your future.
- Most recent Tax Assessment Notice OR
Centrelink Income Statement OR
the most recent 60 days of bank transactions AND pay slips from the last 6 weeks
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
March 11, 2019.