Applications are invited for ADA International Fellowship programme which is named after Alimardan bay Topchubashov for 2019-2020 academic years. Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
If you are looking for a dynamic and diverse learning environment ADA University is a right place to make your academic dreams come true. We offer a modern approach to education individualized to students’ needs, strengths, and interests. Here you get a chance to collaborate with prominent professors and working professionals in an outstanding learning environment. We offer a variety of degree programs which put the students at the center of the learning experience.
Scholarships are available to study Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Field of Study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Public Affairs
- Public Administration
- Education Management
- Diplomacy and International Affairs
- Business Administration
- Tuition fees.
The following expenses will be for the student’s own account:
- Flight ticket
- Monthly stipend
- Medical insurance
International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must be proficient in English.
July 1, 2019.