- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Alexandros Petersen Scholarship for Asian Students at King’s College London in UK, 2018
Scholarships: The King’s College London is inviting applications for Alexandros Petersen Scholarship. The scholarship is intended to support exceptional students from Afghanistan, Central Asia, and the South Caucasus wishing to study for the Master’s in Conflict, Security and Development at the War Studies department at King’s.
Host College/University: King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
Degree level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MA programme.
Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Conflict, Security and Development at the Department of War Studies, King’s College London.
Nationalities: Resident of Central Asia or South Caucasus (Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan). Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is £40,000 for full-time study and is available to students commencing their students in September of each academic year.
- Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applying for an MA in the War Studies programme; priority is given to students applying to the Conflict, Security and Development MA but other War Studies MAs may be considered
Resident of Central Asia or South Caucasus (Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)
Demonstrate the need for financial assistance
Provide a thank you letter and an end of year report to the donor
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions: Applicants must apply for both the scholarship and the programme, which are separate applications. Applicants must submit a scholarship application first, prior to submitting an application to the MA programme so that King’s can track your application. On the MA programme application, you must include on the first line of your personal statement “Alexandros Petersen Scholarship” so that we are able to identify your programme application. Failure to do so may result in your application being rejected.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 18, 2018