- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
Anamax Charitable Foundation Scholarships, 2018
The Human Rights Law Centre (HRLC) is delighted to offer Anamax Charitable Foundation Scholarships to study short course running from 1 October 2018 until 7 December 2018. This scholarship is available for students from developing countries.
The Human Rights Law Centre (HRLC) was established in 1993 to conduct human rights research in post-Soviet Russia and provide training to the judiciary and law enforcement agencies across the former territories.
This scholarship is available to study short course running from 1 October 2018 until 7 December 2018.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study International Human Rights Law.
The Anamax Charitable Foundation Scholarships (up to the value of £2,750) will cover:
- Travel to/from Nottingham to attend the course (inc. airfare, airport transfers)
- Accommodation for the ten weeks of the course, inclusive of all related taxes and bills.
- This scholarship is available for students from developing countries.
- Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The scholarships are to be awarded to candidates from developing countries in which increased awareness of human rights can be seen to be needed and who would return home to work in human rights.
English Language Requirements:
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a 1,000-word statement detailing why you are applying for the short course and explain the work you will be undertaking in human rights upon your return home.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 12, 2018.