- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
ANU PhD Scholarships for National and International Students, 2018
A number of ANU PhD Scholarships which provide a stipend are funded by Colleges. ANU PhD scholarships for Australian or international students to undertake the study on a full-time basis.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. University’s location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependent Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave
- Scholarship is available for our domestic or international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
These scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
- Are domestic or international students; and
- Have applied for admission to a PhD or Professional Doctorate by Research program; and
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class honours (some Colleges may consider students with upper second-class honours), or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognised university.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. Please also refer to the ANU English Language Policy.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by August 31. Domestic students are required to apply for admission by October 31.