ANU Scholarship for indain students undergraduate and postgraduate in Australia, 2018
Scholarships: Applications are invited for ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship for the 2018 intake for new international students’ from India. The objective of the award is to provide support for living costs to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies.
Host College/University: ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. University’s location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate as well as a postgraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will be valued at $10,000. The first instalment of $2,500 will be paid to the student upon them enrolling in the first semester of their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program. The remaining funds will be paid after the census date of the first semester that the student is enrolled.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Number of Scholarships: 3 Scholarships will be available to undergraduate students and 2 for postgraduate coursework students.
Nationalities: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:
- Is an international student;
- Is a citizen of India, with most recent study completed in India prior to commencing their ANU program;
- Is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program, or postgraduate coursework program in 2018
- Has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree; and
- Has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions: The mode of application is online.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 15, 2018.