The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is inviting applications for masters scholarship to study in Thailand for August 2019 Intake. The scholarship covers tuition, registration fees and other expenses for a total of Baht 1,000,000.
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach. Established in Bangkok in 1959, AIT has become a leading regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with public and private sector partners throughout the region and with some of the top universities in the world
Scholarship is available to pursue a master degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study in Structural Engineering.
The scholarship covers tuition, registration fees and other expenses for a total of Baht 1,000,000.
- The scholarship is available for Thailand citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand.
Thai nationality (Chulalongkorn University graduate)
• Will study Master’s degree program in Structural Engineering
• With a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
• With an IELTS score of 6.0 or AIT EET Score of 6.0
• Pass the admission requirements for the Master’s degree program
Applying procedure Instructions:
The mode of applying this scholarship is online
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 30, 2019.