The Asian Institute of Technology is offering Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships). The scholarship is open for the students of citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China.
Each Scholarship award covers tuition and registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month Master Degree program.
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach. Established in Bangkok in 1959, AIT has become a leading regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with the public
Scholarships are available to study Master Degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is available Infrastructure Development, Energy Technology, Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Development, and, Environmental Engineering and Management.
Each Scholarship award covers tuition and registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus,
- The Scholarship is available to International students.
- Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China (Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces)
• Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution
• Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate degree program
• Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
• Applicants in Thailand can also take the ACT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center
• From universities with QS Ranking within 1000 or better with GPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or from other universities with GPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent).
Applying procedure Instructions:
Note: Nominated applicants with a commitment from the nominees will be considered more favourably.
• Nominations from Department Heads or the Faculty Advisors of the prospective candidates are invited by filling up the Nomination Form and send by email.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2019.