- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Aspire Institute Pathway Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2018
Pathway Scholarships at Aspire Institute in Australia
The Aspire Institute is offering Academic University Pathway Scholarships for two courses University Pathway Diploma – Business Management as well as Australian Foundation Program to study in Sydney, Australia. This scholarship is offered in February, May, and September intakes each year. Applicants must have an unconditional offer to be eligible.
Aspire Institute is owned, governed and operated by the prestigious International College of Management, Sydney Pty Ltd. Aspire offers higher education pathways, in partnership with distinguished Australian universities and colleges. We offer a range of non-award and undergraduate pathway programs articulating to a number of bachelor degrees.
Scholarships are available to pursue Foundation and Diploma programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the course offered by the university.
- University Pathway Diploma – Business Management: This scholarship awards a tuition waiver to the value of up to $14,175 and includes a three-month business internship at one of our industry partners in Sydney.
- Australian Foundation Program: A tuition waiver to the value of up to $9,425.
International students are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
University Pathway Diploma – Business Management
Applications are now open to new international students commencing their studies in May 2018. This scholarship awards a tuition waiver to the value of up to $14,175 and includes a three-month business internship at one of our industry partners in Sydney.
Australian Foundation Program
The application is now open to new international students commencing their studies in May 2018 and awards a tuition waiver to the value of up to $9,425.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Stage 1: Fill out the scholarship form on this page.
Stage 2: Aspire will email you with the entry requirements and full application process
Stage 2: Essay and supporting documents submission
Stage 3: Interview 1
Stage 4: Interview 2
Stage 5: Scholarship awarded to successful applicants
Finalists will be selected on the following 3-step application process (This will sent to you once you have fill out the form on this page):
- English requirements (International scholarships only).
2. Academic requirements
3. Essay submission
4. Interview – Finalists will be contacted to arrange an interview either by phone, video call or in person.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 4, 2018.