The College for Creative Studies and the Margaret Dunning Foundation are excited to offer 15 high school students an opportunity to attend the College’s Pre-college Automotive Design summer camp at no cost. The Scholarship is available to International students.
Each Fellow will receive a scholarship to attend the College for Creative Studies Pre-college Summer Experience “Dunning Automotive Design” program and earn three college credits (Valued up to $4,300).
CCS provides students with a rigorous and innovative education aligned with industry requirements. Our graduates are innovators, problem solvers and futurists who are prepared for a career, not just a job.
Scholarships are available to study undergraduate program.
Field of Study:
The Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Approximately $175,000 over 4 years.
The Scholarship is available to international students.
- Must be a legal U.S. resident attending a high school in the United States
- Currently enrolled in grades 9 through 11
- Current high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
Applying procedure Instructions:
Create an account on Slide Room
• Submit 3 drawings (front view, side view and ¾ views) of an original car design. Attach three .pdf or .jpg of your drawings
• Only drawings and sketches will be accepted – no digital work
• Submission form closes at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time on March 1, 2019
• Complete the Margaret Dunning Foundation Fellows Automotive Design Competition application
• Attach a current copy of your official or unofficial high school transcript.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
1 March 2019.