The RMIT University is offering a scholarship for Bachelor degree programme for students of Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident to study in Australia.
The RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
Scholarship is available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) at RMIT University.
Scholarship is valued at $5,000.
- The scholarship is available to Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
- have completed year 12 or equivalent in a Victorian secondary school in 2018
- achieve exceptional Year 12 (or equivalent) ATAR results in 2018
- be commencing a full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) (Honours) (BH113) degree program in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the School of Property, Construction and Project Management at RMIT in 2019
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- Complete the online application form by the close date.
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
- Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 08, 2018.