The Griffith University is offering a scholarship for Bachelor of Laws (includes both Graduate Entry and Undergraduate Entry programs) for students of Canada to study in Australia. This scholarship is available to the citizen of a Canada only.
The Griffith University is one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia-Pacific; we have a reputation for remarkable research and teaching excellence.
Scholarship is available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Bachelor of Law program at Griffith University.
Scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total (two payments of $2,500 in the first year of the program).
- The scholarship is available to students of Canada only.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Bachelor of Laws by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Bachelor of Laws program in Trimester 1 2019 at Griffith University. Both the Bachelor of Laws Graduate Entry (program codes 1454 and 1455) and Undergraduate Entry (program codes 1483 and 1484) are eligible.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Scholarship applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship.
- Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need to accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2018.