The Lambton College is offering Bank of Montreal Scholarship for All Programs. This scholarship is available to Canadian & international students.
The Lambton College is a college of applied arts and technology in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. There are approximately 3,500 full-time students, 6,500 part-time students and 500 international students.
Scholarships are available to pursue All Programs.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship is valued at $500.00.
- The scholarships are available to Canada & International students..
- Scholarships: Two
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Based on the previous academic year:
- Full-time Lambton College students, domestic and international
- Minimum GPA of 2.7
- The recipient MUST be present at Academic Award Ceremony in order to receive this award
English Language Requirements:
Students from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Submit brief type-written document to demonstrate your outstanding leadership within and beyond Lambton College.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2018.