Scholarships: The Faculty of Arts is now accepting applications for Doctoral Grant (FWO) in the area of religious history at the Ruusbroec Institute. Foreign students are eligible are eligible to apply for this grant.
Host College/University: The University of Antwerp is one of the major Belgian universities located in the city of Antwerp. The name is abbreviated as Antwerp, as the abbreviation UA should no longer be used.
Degree level: Grants are available to pursue doctoral programme.
Field of Study: Grants are awarded in the area of religious history.
Nationalities: Foreign students are eligible are eligible to apply for this grant.
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
- The start date of scholarship will be the first of March 2018;
- A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.324,20 – € 2.469,08;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Profile and requirements
- You hold a Master degree in History, Philology or another field of the humanities/social sciences, and display a clear interest in religious, cultural and/or social history.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- Foreign candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- You are willing to spend time abroad.
- You are fluent in German and -ideally- have worked on German sources before.
- Research experience in Austrian archives is a plus.
- Applicants must be fluent in German and -ideally- have worked on German sources before.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Applications may only be submitted online, until the closing date 11 February 2018.
- Your application contains the following information:
- Your CV including a list of marks/grades of Bachelor and Master studies;
- Your letter of motivation;
- The contact information of two referees (including e-mail, phone number and a description of your relationship with the referees);
- One writing example (e.g. chapter of MA thesis);
- A project proposal of approximately 1-2 pages.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 11, 2018