- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Bill Nicholes “Willigobung” Two (2) Scholarships for Medicine at ANU in Australia, 2018
The Australian National University offers two awards known as the Bill Nicholes “Willigobung” Scholarship for Medicine. Scholarships are available to pursue a Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) degree program.
The objective of the award is to provide financial assistance to students enrolling in the Australian National University’s four-year graduate entry Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) degree program.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra, which focuses on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world over.
Scholarships are available to pursue a Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to support students studying graduate medicine at ANU.
University is offering up to $20,000 per annum.
- The scholarship is available to Australian students.
- Number of Scholarships Two 2.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- Is an Australian citizen, holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or a permanent humanitarian visa;
- Has been offered a place in the Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) program at the ANU Medical School, College of Health and Medicine;
- Has achieved a minimum GPA of 7.0 in the final year of undergraduate study (excluding Honours);
- Is able to attend the ANU Medical School Nicholes’ Scholarship Interview in person;
- Is able to demonstrate the attributes of a Nicholes’ Scholar (see further information below);
- For the scholarship reserved for a student from a rural, regional or remote area, in addition to satisfying the above criteria, the student must have relocated from, or been schooled in a rural, regional or remote area (Australian Statistical Geography Remoteness Area-2-5) and completed the majority of their secondary studies in a rural, regional or remote area. Scholarship applicants can check the rural, regional and remote classification of their address at the DoctorConnect website. Supporting documentation will be required in the format of:
- Supporting letters from a GP, school, university or workplace (signed originals on letterhead). Supporting letters must include your rural residential address details.
- Documents to prove residences such as invoices for telephone, rates, utilities, or bank statements showing your (or your family’s) address.
Please note: Students who have already commenced the MChD program are not eligible to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
The application form is available from the “Apply Now” link at the top of this page. Applications must be submitted by the closing date.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 20, 2018.