Scholarship applications are now open for Sept 2018 and Feb 2019 intake. Scholarships cover 100% of Diploma and Graduate Certificate fees and 33% of the Bachelor and Master fees.
The world needs intelligent, creative people with practical experience. Graduate from Billy Blue College of Design, and you’ll land a career where you’re getting paid to do something you love.
As a Designer, you’ll earn a great living and never have to face a boring day at the office. From branded fashion to communication design, digital media design and interior design, we can help you find your path.
Scholarships are available to study postgraduate.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is available in any of the subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship award applies only to domestic students, aged 18 years and over, wishing to enrol in a full-time, on-campus course at Billy Blue College of Design.
- The scholarship is available to domestic or students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
- If you are looking to stay competitive and up-skill within your field, need formal qualifications to advance your career or if you are yearning for a change in your profession then this is for you. This could be the key to your newfound success and career satisfaction! Find out more information here.
- To be eligible for the Industry Scholarship applicants must provide written submission of why you want to undertake this course of study and one of the following:
- Demonstrate you have the ability to undertake study at the required level
- Have relevant work experience documented in a CV
- Be currently employed in the design industry
- Have 2 x referees from current employer/manager
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please read through our portfolio guidelines and terms and conditions before applying.
- Submit your applications to designscholarships-at-laureate.edu.au
- All Scholarship applicants MUST also apply for their chosen Billy Blue course to reserve a place. Click HERE to apply, it only takes 5 minutes!
- Once you’ve applied for the course, one of our Course & Career Advisors will be in touch.
- After the Scholarship closing date, you will be notified if you were successful.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 27, 2019.