The Boston University offers a wide variety of merit scholarships, some even covering full tuition, to recognize high achieving students who go above and beyond. The Scholarship is available for local students.
FIRST Scholars also receive funding to participate in a research program with a College of Engineering faculty member for up to 10 hours per week for one semester in the first two years of study.
The Boston University is a private, non-profit, research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian but has been historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church. The university has more than 3,900 faculty members and nearly 33,000 students and is one of Boston’s largest employers.
Scholarships are available to study Masters programs.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study engineering science.
The scholarship is awarded $20,000 tuition scholarship is awarded to students who have participated in the FIRST Robotics program.
- The Scholarship is available to Local students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
Submit your application for admission to the College of Engineering and all supporting credentials by January 2.
Have a FIRST team advisor submit this required recommendation form and letter of recommendation no later than February 1. For more information, please contact 617-353-2300.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for the BU FIRST Scholarship, students must submit an application to Boston University no later than January 2, 2019.
• Application instructions can be found at applying for the FIRST Robotics Scholarship, this form must be submitted by your FIRST team ad visor no later than February 1. Please include a letter of recommendation from an adult FIRST Robotics team leader.
• Recommenders should include their contact information in the body of the letter.
• For questions about the FIRST Scholarship Application
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 2, 2019.