The Boulé Foundation, in conjunction with UNCF, delighted to announce the Boulé Foundation Scholarship for high school senior. The scholarship is open to the US citizens who are graduating from high school in the spring of 2019 and entering college as a full-time freshman in the fall of 2019.
The scholarship will provide annual $4,000 merit-based scholarships to new college freshmen of African American descent attending four-year, accredited, non-profit degree-granting colleges and universities of their choice.
The Mu Boulé Foundation was formed as the philanthropic arm of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Its mission is to provide college and pre-college financial scholarships and to undertake other educationally uplifting initiatives for deserving students of underrepresented constituencies.
The scholarship is open for full-time courses.
Field of Study:
The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
The scholarship will provide an annual $4,000.
- US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- All applicants must:
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be of African American descent
- Must be graduating from high school in the spring of 2019 and entering college as a full-time freshman in the fall of 2019
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (from one of the areas indicated below)
- Area 1: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia
- Area 2: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Area 3: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
- Area 4: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming
- Area 5: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to do register through the given link:
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2019.