- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Bournemouth University Scholarship for International Students in UK, 2018
Executive Dean’s Scholarship for International Students
The Bournemouth University is currently accepting applications for Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Management for courses starting in September 2018 and January 2019.
The Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole. The university was founded in 1992 as one of the new universities, however, the origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study:
This scholarship is available for full-time taught postgraduate courses in Tourism and Hospitality, excluding Postgraduate Diplomas, in the Faculty of Management.
50% fee reduction
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Up to five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Any applicant for a full-time Tourism and Hospitality Master’s degree who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Applicants for Postgraduate Diplomas are not eligible for this award
- You cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not the first language, applicants will have to provide evidence that they have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for a degree course. As a general rule, to be accepted onto any Bachelor’s or Master’s program, the student will need to have achieved a minimum of IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in each component.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2018.