The British Heart Foundation is inviting applications for Non-Clinical PhD studentships in cardiovascular science. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
The aim of the studentship is to allow talented students to complete a PhD in cardiovascular science in an established research institution in the UK.
British Heart Foundation vision is a world without heart and circulatory diseases. We raise money to research cures and treatments, so we can beat heartbreak forever.
Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Studentships are awarded in cardiovascular science.
- Student stipend at current BHF rates.
- Tuition fees at standard home student rate (set by the research institution).
- Research consumables directly attributable to the project, usually less than £10,000 per year.
International students are eligible to apply for this studentship. Scholarship can be taken inthe UK.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Awarded or expected 1st class or high upper 2nd class BSc degree, or MSc with merit or distinction.
- Residency requirements no longer apply.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- Read the information in How to apply.
- Log onto the online application form.
- Complete all the sections of the online application form following the instructions in the GMS User Guide.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
There are no closing dates..