Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship is open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students that provided by the University of Kent. For this scholarship, candidates must hold a good Honors degree or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
The university is looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. The scholarship award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year.
The University of Kent is ideally positioned to serve as a European gateway to the wider world. Kent is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities: Athens, Brussels, Paris, and Rome.
Field of Study:
The scholarships are open to postgraduate research applicants and master students in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- One scholarship is available
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom, the European Union.
- Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1), or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- The scholarship competition is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2019 entry.
- Current Kent research students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Application process is online.
How to Apply:
To apply, you’ll need to:
- Candidates should initially apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s research scholarships (http://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADVICECH02).
- Once these have been awarded, reserve candidates will be considered for a fee-waiver scholarship.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
For all applications is January 31, 2019.