Scholarships: The University of Birmingham, in partnership with the Canada Alumni Chapter, is delighted to offer an undergraduate scholarship to an outstanding candidate from Canada.
Host College/University: The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Degree level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Nationalities: Students from Canada are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Scholarship Award: One scholarship available to the value of a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of an undergraduate programme at the University of Birmingham;
- Have a valid student ID number;
- Be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning);
- Be a national of, and currently domiciled in, Canada;
- Be classified as overseas for fees purposes;
- Have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- Be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- Not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions: If you are eligible to apply, please complete the application form.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 30, 2018