Applications are invited for China Scholarship Council at Cardiff University in the UK. This scholarship funds for Chinese university students to study overseas for PhD degrees in the fields of science and technology.
Cardiff University is offering full tuition fee funding and an annual stipend to support self-funding full-time PhD international students for up to three years. CSC awards usually cover up airfares and living costs for up to four years.
With over 7,500 international students Cardiff is the single Welsh member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities. The university offers an educationally wonderful experience for their students.
Field of Study:
Science and Technology.
- Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- In addition to the standard application form, applicants should also:
- Attach an Academic CV. Further guidance on academic CVs can be found at vitae.ac.uk.
- Ensure the Personal Statement (part of the University application form) provides a clear explanation of the research interest, preparation undertaken, and an understanding of the significance of the research. Further guidance can be found at vitae.ac.uk.
- Select ‘I will be applying for a scholarship/grant’ when prompted on the University application form.
- When asked ‘Please give the name of the individual or organization to whom you are applying’, the following statement can be copied ‘I wish to be considered for China Scholarship Council funding’.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- To be considered for CSC funding, please complete the standard Cardiff University PhD application form.
- This cycle of applications relates to starting dates from October 2019.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
25 January 2019.
If you have any queries about the China Scholarship Council fund, emailed directly to [email protected] OR +44 (0)29 2087 4432