Scholarships: Applications are invited for Lisbon MBA Scholarships open to international students. There are several awards of varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees.
Host College/University: The Lisbon MBA is a joint-venture between the two top business schools in Portugal – Católica-Lisbon and Nova SBE.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: Several awards of varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees.
Nationalities: International students are eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken in Portugal.
- Entrepreneur Scholarship: All successful applicants who aspire to start and manage their own business after the MBA or who wish to have a leadership role in the family business.
- Merit Scholarship: Minimum GMAT score of 670 and a Bachelor’s degree GPA of 15 (out of 20) or 3.0 (out of 4.0).
Social Impact Award: All successful applicants who have worked in the Third Sector – voluntary and non-governmental sector – for at least 2 years.
- The Lisbon MBA Scholarship: All successful applicants whose contribution will be fundamental to class diversity and dynamics, either by their professional and professional and personal experience, background, nationality or international exposure.
- Comendador Rui Nabeiro Scholarship: Applicants’ nationality must be from one of the 33 countries in which Delta Cafés is represented.
- All candidates must prove they have English Proficiency.
Applying procedure Instructions: Completing The Lisbon MBA International Full-Time application will require time and effort on your part. Plan ahead to make sure your application is are complete by the deadline.
- Online Application Form:
- Updated CV in English:
- Two References:
- University Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE
- English Proficiency Proof
Applying to one of the scholarships is really simple!
- You’ll find the scholarship application form inside the MBA’s application form in the “Funding Options” question;
- You will have to respond to specific essays regarding the chosen scholarship (you can only apply to one of our scholarships);
- Assuming all goes well and you get an admission offer, you’ll also be informed if you’re awarded a scholarship and its respective value (varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees).
The only exception to this process is the Alumni Scholarship which implies a second interview with one of alumni. We will communicate our decision approximately one week after the alumni’s interview.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Scholarship Deadline: If you wish to be considered for one of The Lisbon MBA Scholarships, please consider the following deadlines:
- 1st Round Submit your application until May 31
- 2nd Round: Submit your application until July 31
- 3rd Round: Submit your application until September 30
For More Scholarships: ◄—