- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
CIMB ASEAN Scholarships in Accounting, Economics, Finance and Law in Malaysia, 2018
Scholarships: The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship. These scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who are citizens of either one of these countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines.
Host College/University: CIMB Group is a leading KL-headquartered ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest investment banks in Asia and one of the largest Islamic banks in the world.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: CIMB has accepted academic disciplines like Chemical and Civil Engineering, apart from those regularly associated with banking like Accounting, Economics, Finance and Law.
Scholarship Award: The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a full scholarship award covering all academic fees including registration, tuition and examination fees, book allowance, as well as other expenses such as accommodation, airfare, travel documents and other related expenses.
Nationalities: The CIMB ASEAN Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who are citizens of either one of these countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines. Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria: The CIMB ASEAN Scholarships are now open for undergraduate studies in any academic discipline, for those who
- Have received or expected to receive an offer to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies in any academic discipline in any reputable university in the world
Are aged 24 and below
Have obtained academic excellence in pre-university exams/assessments, which may be country-specific, local or foreign/international; or at the undergraduate level if you are already in your first or second year of university (with min 2 years remaining of undergraduate study)
Are not holders of any other scholarship or grant with contractual obligation on the part of the applicant
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions: All applications must be done online via the dedicated online application site and submitted before the closing date.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 5, 2018