The new CINCH Fellowships is now available for short term research stays for researchers. Fellowships are available for international applicants.
CINCH brings together three notable health economics research institutions in the region: the RWI – Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung in Essen with its health economics division, Faculty for Economic and Business Administration of Duisburg-Essen University with two health economics-oriented chairs, and the Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) at the Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf.
Fellowship is available for short term research stays at CINCH for researchers.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are awarded in the field of health economics.
The fellowships cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the applicant.
- Fellowships are available for international applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
- Competitive research proposal within the remit of CINCH
- Visits should take roughly between two and four months
- Researchers in all stages of their careers are invited to apply, but preference will be given to those who graduated within the last five years or close to completion of their PhD.
- Preference will be given to early career researchers who have graduated within the last five years or are close to completion of their PhD.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please send your application to bora.kim-at-uni-due.de no later than 5 October, 2018.
- Dates of potential visit
- Research proposal with a justification how it matches with CINCH
- One recommendation letter from a supervisor or line manager
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 5, 2018.