Scholarship Brief Description: The Curtin University is delighted to offer a three year fully funded PhD scholarship in Public Health. The scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct research at the interface of Health Economics and Systems Modelling at the School of Public Health.
Host College/University: The Curtin University
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded to conduct research at the interface of Health Economics and Systems Modelling at the School of Public Health.
Scholarship Duration: This is a three year fully funded PhD scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The successful candidate will have:
- A Masters degree in a relevant discipline requiring the completion of a publicly available thesis or research project to an acceptable standard OR
- A Bachelors degree with first class honours OR
- Graduated with a bachelor degree (with first class or upper second honours) and completed a postgraduate diploma or its equivalent, or completed a master degree by coursework, with, in both cases, a course-weighted average of not less than 70 percent within the University, and demonstrated the capacity to undertake significant research
- Have strong computational skills and an interest in systems modelling;
- Preferably have experience in research and/or the use of statistical packages; and
- Preferably have experience of publishing peer-reviewed research.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Please email an expression of interest with:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- A brief covering letter (no more than 2 sides A4) that addresses the eligibility criteria. The letter should explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills, attributes and experience make you a good candidate for the award.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 28, 2018