Scholarships: The Copenhagen Business School is offering PhD Scholarship in International Business. The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement.
Host College/University: Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Business.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
Nationalities: International students are eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken in Denmark.
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English. We expect the candidate to be highly skilled in the methods that connects to the project proposal, i.e., qualitative and quantitative methods respectively. In case of the latter, we expect experience with a statistical software package (such as Stata, SAS or R) and interest to apply micro-econometric estimation techniques.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- The application must include a 5-page project description. This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan.
- In addition to the research proposal, the application must include copies of the Bachelor degree certificate and grades as well as Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- The application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Scholarship Deadline: April 1, 2018