The BIMM Institute Dublin and IMRO Announce Diploma in Music Business Scholarship to study in Ireland. The institute awards one student the opportunity to study on this new year-long Diploma course free of charge.
This a part-time course and is designed to offer students a practical skill set precisely designed with future entrepreneurs and employment in mind including Music Promotion and Marketing, Artist Management, Tour Management, Physical and Digital Music Distribution, e-commerce in the Music Industry, Music Publishing and Recording, Live Music Events and Touring.
IMRO’s Mission is to Protect, promote and develop the collection and distribution of music royalties, foster music creation and promote the value of music to the creative, cultural and business communities in Ireland
Scholarship is available to pursue diploma programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study Music Business Course.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland.
BIMM Institute Dublin and IMRO are delighted to announce the BIMM Institute Dublin/IMRO Diploma in Music Business Scholarship which will offer one student the opportunity to study on this new yearlong Diploma course free of charge. Prospective students can apply for the scholarship by submitting an application at info-at-bimm.ie.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Prospective students can apply for the scholarship by submitting an application at info-at-bimm.ie:
- All applications can be made via the BIMM Institute Dublin Admissions team. To request an application form, all you need to do is email the BIMM Institute Dublin Admissions team at info-at-bimm.ie or call +353 1 5133 666. The completed application form can be returned via email to info-at-bimm.ie. The deadline to apply for this course is 5 pm on Friday 24th August 2018.
- Once you have applied we will contact you with the details of your interview. Applicants receive at least 10 days’ notice of your scheduled interview time. We encourage applicants to bring along any relevant material which demonstrates their experience in music or the creative industries. International applications are welcome and Skype interviews can be arranged if applicants are unable to attend their interview.
- BIMM institutes are Ireland’s and Europe’s most connected music colleges, with expert industry tutors, chart-topping alumni and truly talented students, across seven exciting locations, with another college opening in Hamburg in October 2018.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 24, 2018.