The University of Toronto is offering Allen Angus Rodgers Wheelchair Athletes Fund Disability Bursaries to assist disabled students who also demonstrate community involvement and leadership abilities to study in any program. Canadian students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Candidates must demonstrate financial need, contribution to their community through volunteer work or demonstrated leadership ability, and maintain satisfactory academic standing.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park, the university is commonly ranked as the best Canadian university, according to various major publications.
Bursary is available to pursue their study in any program at the University of Toronto.
Field of Study:
Bursary is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- This Bursary is available to Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
- Be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have contributed to their community through volunteer work or have demonstrated leadership ability
- Maintain satisfactory academic standing.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Completed applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
- Enrollment Services 172 St. the George Street University of Toronto, Ontario M5R 0A3 As part of the application, you are required to submit:
- Two letters of reference in support of your application from individuals familiar with your contribution to the community through volunteer work or demonstrated leadership ability.
- A brief description of how you meet the disability condition for this award.
- An official copy of your transcript Completes the application.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2018.