Applications are inviting for the University of Texas at Dallas Retention Scholarship for students to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
This scholarship can be used to cover education-related expenses, including textbooks, summer classes, housing, and tuition. Students receiving other UT Dallas scholarships will be considered for this program if they have a remaining unmet financial need.
The University of Texas at Dallas campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. This is a highly successful university with an applied emphasis in courses.
The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
Scholarships will be disbursed in the following ways:
1) Tuition and Fees: Maximum of $2,500 per award.
2) Residence Hall/Apartment Scholarships: Maximum of $2,500 per award.
3) Textbook Scholarships: Maximum of $500 per award.
4) Summer Class scholarships: Ranges from $1,000 to $2,500 per award (must enrol in a minimum of four credit hours during summer term).
Scholarship is available for USA students.
The student must:
1) Be an existing Diversity Scholarship recipient or an Academic Bridge student.
2) Be classified as an undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior at UT Dallas and is enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours each semester).
3) Have a GPA of 2.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
4) Have completed a 2017-2018 FAFSA or TASFA.
5) Have financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
6) Have been awarded financial aid and have an additional unmet need.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applications must be received in the Office of Diversity and Community Engagement by the deadlines. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Submit the application form below:
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2018, and May 1, 2019.