- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Dixie State University International Freshmen Merit Scholarships in USA, 2018
International Freshmen Merit Scholarships
The Dixie State University is offering International Freshmen Merit Scholarships. Scholarships are available for new F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students admitted directly into a university bachelor’s degree program.
Dixie State University is a public comprehensive university in St. George, Utah. The university offers 48 bachelor’s degrees, 19 associate’s degrees, 36 minors, and 15 certificates/endorsements.
English proficiency scores (TOEFL – 68, IELTS – 6.0 OR evidence of primary language of instruction in high school is English
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The award is for $4,500 for the first academic year; $2,250 for the first fall and $2,250 for the first spring semester of enrollment and is applicable to tuition only.
International students are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
All new F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students applying to Dixie State University will be considered. Scholarships will be awarded to international students who meet the following criteria: 3.0 GPA or equivalent OR ACT score of 26+ OR SAT score of 1240+
Scholarship recipients will be required to maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA each semester.
English Language Requirements:
English proficiency scores (TOEFL – 68, IETLTS – 6.0 OR evidence of primary language of instruction in high school is English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 1, 2018.