The AUT University is offering Shirtcliffe Fellowship to pursue doctoral study at a university in New Zealand or other Commonwealth country. This fellowship is available to New Zealand citizens.
The Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
Fellowship is available for the doctoral study program.
Field of Study:
Fellowship is awarded in all disciplines.
Fellowship valued at $5,000 per year
- New Zealand citizens
- One fellowship is awarded each year.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand or other Commonwealth country.
Applicants must be:
• NZ citizens
• Ordinarily resident in NZ
• Graduates of a New Zealand university
• Planning to register or be currently registered as a doctoral candidate at a university in New Zealand or another Commonwealth country.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Candidates must complete an application using the Universities NZ online form
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 01, 2019.