Scholarships: The Institute of Hazard, Risk, and Resilience (IHRR), in conjunction with Collingwood College and the Geography Department is currently accepting applications for Risk Masters Scholarships. This scholarship is designed to cover full tuition fees, College accommodation, as well as a stipend and other financial support, up to a total value of £33,000.
Host College/University: The Durham University Business School is the business school of Durham University and is located in Durham, England. Established in 1965, it holds triple accreditation.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc or the MA in Risk.
Nationalities: The scholarship is available to International applicants (non-UK / non-EU) for either the MSc or the MA in Risk.
Scholarship Benefits: This scholarship is designed to cover full tuition fees, College accommodation, as well as a stipend and other financial support, up to a total value of £33,000.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- International student
- Taught Master’s Degree programmes
- Full time
- Applicants for programmes commencing in 2018/19
- If English is not your first language you will need IELTS 7.0 (no element below 6.5) or Pearson Test of English Overall Score 70+ (No element below 62).
Applying procedure Instructions: Prospective applicants must:
- Stage1: submit an academic application to Durham University: durham.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/.
- Stage 2: submit an online scholarship application form
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 15, 2018.