The Chinese University of Hong Kong is offering a scholarship to the students from CUHK who need support to pursue postgraduate study at the
University of Cambridge (Cambridge). The scholarship is available for the citizens of Hong Kong.
Dr. Edwin Leong will generously donate a scholarship tenable at Hughes Hall in Cambridge for an outstanding graduate from CUHK to pursue full-time study at Master’s level, either for a taught or research degree, in the academic year 2019/20.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
The scholarship is available to study postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university.
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $32,000.
- The scholarship is available for the citizens of Hong Kong.
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Have a first degree or postgraduate degree from CUHK;
2. Apply for 2019 entry to Cambridge at full-time Master’s level, either for a taught or research degree;
3. Select Hughes Hall as their first choice college;
4. Meet the minimum standard in the English language required by the Board of Graduate Studies of Cambridge; and
5. Have demonstrable financial need.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 31, 2019.