Scholarship Brief Description: The Engineering Institute of Technology is calling international students to apply for its Dean’s Inaugural Scholarship which will allow outstanding students to receive 10% off their tuition fees.
Host College/University: Engineering Institute of Technology Dean’s Inaugural. EIT is one of the only engineering private education providers in the world. To align our qualifications with industry the EIT course content is designed by committees made up of people from industry and our lecturers are experienced engineering experts.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate (All BSc’s) and Postgraduate Coursework (All Master degrees).
- All undergraduate engineering degrees available to international students.
- All postgraduate degree available to international students.
- Applies only to the Feb 2018 cohorts.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides eligible students: 10% off their tuition fee.
Nationalities: International students.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Students with an overall IELTS of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0.
- (This can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests).
- Students with no more than 5 backlogs (fails).
- Students who can provide evidence of a good aptitude in Mathematics.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus in 2018.
- Students commencing full-time, on-campus study.
- Students with an overall IELTS of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0. (This can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests)..
Applying procedure Instructions: You can apply through EIT direct or via one of our reputable EIT Education Agents.
- Please ensure you are eligible to study your desired course. You can view the entry requirements for each course on the ‘programs’ page. If you do not meet the English Language entry requirements, but everything else, EIT may be able to assist you to organize English language training through another training provider prior to commencing your degree. This will be to assist you with meeting the English Language entry requirements of your chosen course. EIT also have an array of online study options, so you have the option to start studying online in your home country.
- Complete the EIT application form. Please download the international application form here. Please ensure you send all of the required supporting documents outlined on the last page of the application form. Please send your completed application form and supporting documents to perthcampus-at-eit.edu.au.
- Wait for your offer.
- The EIT Admissions Team will assess your application, which will take approximately 7 working days*. During this time period, you will be notified if further documents are required. This may cause a delay in the process.
- Receive your offer.
- If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer.
- Review your Letter of Offer.
- Once you have reviewed your Letter of Offer and made sure that your name, course title and semester details are correct you will need to submit your acceptance to us along with the deposit for your tuition fees and the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Fee, or evidence that you have organized your own OSHC. We will then be able to send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) for lodging your visa.
- Apply for your student visa. Once you receive your eCoE you can apply for your student visa. Please refer to the DIBP website for more information – https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud. Please note that this is an estimate. Applications will differ on a case by case basis depending on course specifics.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: December 1, 2018