- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
Applications are invited for FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities at the Simon Fraser University Fuel Cell Research Laboratory in collaboration with local fuel cell industry partners to conduct research on polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs).
In choosing to attend Simon Fraser University — a university which opened in 1965 with a campus that is now recognized as architecturally significant, and which grew to have campuses in downtown Vancouver and in Surrey — you are coming to a welcoming University noted for being student-centred, research-driven and community engaged.
Fellowship is available to study PhD programme.
Field of Study:
There is an immediate opportunity for a 3-year PhD student fellowship at the Simon Fraser University Fuel Cell Research Laboratory in collaboration with local fuel cell industry partners to conduct research on polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs).
- This position is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, materials, or chemical engineering, or a related discipline.
- Prior mechanistic/computational modeling and/or experimental R&D experience.
- Experience in transport phenomena, porous materials, electrochemistry, and/or polymer engineering.
- Strong interest and commitment in sustainable green energy systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong hands-on capabilities and aptitudes.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and as an individual researcher.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
To apply for either position, please contact Dr. Natalia Kremliakova, FCReL Lab Manager (natalia_kremliakova-at-sfu.ca) by August 17, 2018, including a cover letter and resume addressing how you meet and exceed the requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 17, 2018.