Scholarships: The Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University is delighted to offer its Fellowship Training Programme in Pain Management to encourage 1-year training to ensure that trainee has learned and trained skill in managing pain. The amount of tuition fee 12,500 USD (for the one-year program) will be granted by IASP and WFSA for the successful applicants (two positions a year).
The objective of the programme is to develop physicians that competent in basic knowledge of pain management (as per program).
Host College/University: Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University is the oldest and largest medical school and oldest of any kind of university faculty in Thailand. The faculty is now part of Mahidol University.
Degree level: Fellowship is available to pursue training programme.
Field of Study: Fellowship is available for doctors to attend the fellowship in Pain Management each year, this is not the regular course.
Scholarship Award: The amount of tuition fee 12,500 USD (for a one-year program) will be granted by IASP and WFSA for the successful applicants (two positions a year). The fee includes:
- Program training course (lectures and bed-side teaching).
- Round-trip economic airfares.
- Provided accommodation and Internet Access (Except electricity bill).
- Registration fees for international and national anaesthetic and pain conferences (when appropriate).
Nationalities: Applicants from Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia, East Timor, Laos, Brunei Darussalam and Mongolia are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Applicants must have generally been a physician of two particular specialities namely, Anesthesiology or Physical & Rehabilitation, who has at least 3-year experiences in his or her career
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Include with your application:
- Completed WFSA/IASP fellowship in the clinical pain management application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Medical Certificate.
- Board Certificate in Anesthesiology or Rehabilitation Medicine.
- A letter of recommendation from trainee’s institution states that he/she has served as their clinical staff and will be potentially supported in the career.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Please fill in the application form and reply back to us with requirement document. Please also kindly assist forward this information to the relevant person.
- Please send all required document and application by email.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 28, 2018.