Scholarships: Arcada University of Applied Sciences is awarding scholarships for bachelor’s level studies. The scholarship covers a maximum of 50 percent of the tuition fee.
Host College/University: Arcada University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences in Helsinki, Finland. It is owned and maintained by the Arcada Foundation.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in Finland.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers a maximum of 50 percent of the tuition fee based on the student’s academic achievements during his/her first study year at Arcada. Based on his or her study achievements, the paying student can be granted a scholarship starting from his or her second year onwards.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, students need to complete 55 ECTS credits during the academic year.
- Arcada also requires that all applicants prove their skills in English. Those who apply with an SAT score must submit a valid English languages skills certificate, such as e.g. IELTS, TOEFL.
Students can upload their documents through Arcada’s document upload service, which is available online during application periods.
- Qualification completed in Finland
- International Matriculation examination (IB, EB, RP)
- Qualification took outside Finland
- SAT test
- Evidence of English Language skills
- Documents proving refugee or similar status
- Request for special arrangements
- Proving citizenship and/or exemption from tuition fee
Applying procedure Instructions: Application to Arcada’s degree programmes in English is not part of the joint application system in Finland. However, you still apply through the national study portal studyinfo.fi. If you wish to apply both to Arcada and to another UAS or university, please visit their own pages regarding application and submit your application and documents separately. If you wish to apply to a degree programme in Swedish at Arcada in the joint application, you also need to fill in a separate application form.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 1, 2018